Before you assume, try this method called 'Asking"

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

2015. A new year. A new life.

It might have been a little bit too late to update a post about the new year but as an analyst myself, 1/1/2015 is not that significant anymore. Saying so as I started my dental student life hmmm 4, no, 5 months ago, here in Mahsa University. Yep, proud to be a Mahsa student. :D

Honestly, this semester(yeah, semester not block like the medical students) has been too fast. It's near to the final semester examination. Fuhhh. Time does fly. I should start my readings now. Wouldn't want to lose my scholarship don't I?

Till then, Assalamualaikum.

2 comments:

  1. Hi ! can I add you on facebook ? I have some question regarding to the interviews :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can email me here > mierashida@gmail.com :)

    ReplyDelete