Before you assume, try this method called 'Asking"

Thursday, February 11, 2016

First semester. Second year.


It's 2016 and ESOT is closing and I'm writing. Second year has been... fun! Really. Of course it is more tiring but all that tiredness are gone when I see fruits of my labour. Looking at the half way denture that I made, the feeling in simulation clinic when lecturer looked at the wrong side of tooth that I restored. (TERBANG KE AWAN NANOOO!) :D Still can't stop smiling.
crazy classmates
half way there
The subjects are more interesting too. I can ask my mom, and maklong what meds they take and relate them to pharmacology. Pathology, on how the disease really progress to manifest itself and see all those gross pictures. And microbiology... well, if everything is fun it won't be life. (geleng kepala T.T) Dental material is so so. I hate memorising blindly that's why the two subjects are not in my favourite list.
                                                                                                                                        
  
budding yeast cells seen through light microscope
           studying using laptop because printing is too old fashioned
(padahal malas nak print)


I've tried something new too. The quiz was a great reminder on how shallow my knowledge is. At least I have the courage to join. Basketball is awesome too. Now I kinda regret not joining the team during high school. People should try everything in their teens. And and, I tried taking selfie. Hahaha kuno kan.

Lately I've seen so many people saying, his course is the toughest, her subject is stressful and many more. Just insert a negative adjective and voila, their hardship is worse than everyone. I think they are  too full of themselves to just admit that their struggle is not unique. There are people going through the same thing that they are facing and there are way more people who have it worse. Let's stop complaining, just be grateful and remember that Allah knows best.

Till then,
Assalamualaikum.

No comments:

Post a Comment