Before you assume, try this method called 'Asking"

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

The other half

Not so long ago, I posted my Track showing my rejected applications.
 

If you wonder,(I don't know why should you but whatever) this is how my other half of Track looks like. Let me tell you a little secret of mine; (I'm kind of tempted to just accept these offers and they are still open for me to accept them).

Now, why did I put biochemistry as my third and fourth choice? Your guess?? That's right! Because biochemistry have biology and chemistry in one single word. Two of my all-time favourite subjects in a course. Besides, at that time, doing experiments and understanding organic compound to the molecular level sounds exciting(for me, at least) but during that time and now, almost a year later, I've changed my mind and next my 1.5 best option. Dentistry!!

That's all for this post.
Till then, Assalamualaikum.


No comments:

Post a Comment