Before you assume, try this method called 'Asking"

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Last semester already

       1st of July means only one thing, my third and last semester has begun. This is one of the most important semester for my A level because at the end of this year there will be A2 examination and there is sooooo much to study and do. Although I have learnt some of the A2 syllabus last semester but there is none in my head now. Then there are applications and tests to be taken care of, fuhhh. IELTS? Oh my, I am totally not a language person but (unfortunately) to enter the medicine/dentistry I have to get at least 7 or some university, 7.5 out of 9. OUT OF 9!! With no serious practice whatsoever you can only imagine how rusty my English are. No kidding.

       So what am I doing here now? GO GET SOME BOOKS!!

Till then, assalamaualaikum. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment